Motherhood is not possible without this stage . Pregnancy sounds so simple to pronounce but it has lots of struggles to complete 40 weeks . But as a women take this struggle as pride. Baby bump is the jewel of every Motherhood.
This is messy mom 🐝 comes with a new article about pregnancy . The article coveres up the first trimester stages .
The first trimester lasts from week 1 through the end of week 13 of pregnancy. The first step is to calculate the due date . Keep in mind that your date might change , so try to go with flow . There’s lot going on in as your baby begings to develop . You may not look pregnant but you feel it . That is because of pregnancy hormones preparing your body to play baby hostess for the next nine months. So you could in line for quite a few discomforts like nausea , faint , aches etc . But these temporary discomforts are part of a incredible pregnacy .
BABIES DEVELOPMENT. 👼
In the trimester , the embryo develops rapidly and becomes a fetus that is fully formed, weighing about 1/2 to 1 ounce or, 3 to 4 inches on average. To put up in simple language , the baby’s development in the first trimester includes : baby bones where little arms , hands , legs and feet began to sprout ; Hair and nails ; tender skin ; digestive systems ; sense of touch where develop touch receptors ; eye sight where optic nerves , lenses and optic nerve began to form , Heart , brain , sense of taste , muscles formation, white blood cells to fight against germs , vocal cord development.
Its always good to have baby app center in phone during pregnancy to check the babies development now and then. It would help to co-relate with every stages of pregnancy.
CHANGES IN BODY
A couple of the most common symptoms one experience during first trimester. It includes morning sickness like nausea or discomfort during brushing or early morning cooking smell etc which differs for each person . Tender breast which make you feel annoy sometimes . Mood swings more like a roller coaster for some. Heart burns . Contipation . Food aversion . So people around you should be more understanding with your changes in your attitude.
To help yourself from morning sickness, just be choosy with your food and it has to be nutritional . This is the best time for a women as she can snack often without any guilt . Hydrate yourself with basic water or juices which is most important throughout the pregnancy. Be alert with nausea triggers like food or smell . Always breathe fresh air , first trisemester is meant for meditation and do not try any other exercises, even walking should be slow . Rinse your mouth after vomiting which everyone follows . Do not skip the tablets and do consume according to the schedule .
Weight gain during first trimester is less ,but it gradually increases in 2nd and 3rd mester. Few even suffer weight loss due to morning sickness or the food aversion, which needn’t to be worried about . Most importantly not every women is same ,so each have different experience.
POINTS TO REMEMBERED :
- Choose the gynecologist carefully. Don’t get carried away with hospital infrastructure. Doctor plays the key role . It’s good to have doc’s the mobile number to call on emergency.
- As i said earlier, not every pregnancy is not same . So stop comparing your 1st pregnacy with the second or with your neighbor.
- Stay away from negative people who keeps scaring you with their personal experience or making you feel anxious when you face any discomfort .
- Do not watch any videos about delivery for self preparing. It might scare you. Go with the flow.
- Dont skip any meals and keep yourself hydrated. If you go through too much of vomiting, take juices . It would help .
- Traveling kit , always carry plastic covers ( vomit ), candy or lemon to overcome the nausea feeling, wet tissues , water bottle , dry cloth .
- Tablet . Don’t skip at all . Kindly consume according to the schedule. If you take calcium and iron together , then calcium will not allow the body to observe iron . Follic tablet is must for baby development.
- Blood tests and other basic tests are necessary for a healthy baby development. So listen to your doc and don’t hesitate to follow.
- Clear every single doubts with your doc till you understand . Dont feel shy to clear your query. Take a note of your doubts whenever you get.
- Choose healthy foods , spinach ; veggies ; fruits ; nuts and dry fruits . And no problem to eat mouth craving food too .
- Any discomfort like bleeding, abdominal pain, high fever etc do contact your doc immediately to avoid miscarriage. Not to panic but to be on the safer zone.
- Slow walk and meditate.
- Kindly download baby center app for a better guidance .
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.babycenter.pregnancytracker link for the app.
Budding 2 is on the way 😊 -ThEnDrAl. $ 🐝